Jeff Vespa/Getty; George Pimentel/Getty
That's one full house!
The Soho House celebrated the second day of the Toronto Film Festival on Friday with parties for Imogene
, The Master
and Anna Karenina
Trudie Styler was one of the first guests to arrive. Wearing a white dress, Styler – who co-produced Imogene
– sipped on a Grey Goose Le Fizz cocktail and happily greeted Kristen Wiig and Darren Criss, who star in the film.
Upstairs, The Master
star Amy Adams
arrived in an elegant black dress and spent most of the party chatting with guests.
was also spotted mingling with guests and relaxing after a busy day of festival activities.
Meanwhile at the Anna Karenina
bash, Keira Knightley
– who wore a black Elie Saab Haute Couture gown – spent most of the evening talking with costar Aaron Johnson and his wife, filmmaker Sam Taylor Wood.
Nearby, Jude Law
enjoyed a Grey Goose cocktail as he laughed with friends.
On Saturday, Soho House hosted an event following the premiere of Silver Linings Playbook
: The film's star Bradley Cooper
held court on a corner couch, snacking and chatting with other guests.
Chris O'Dowd and new wife, Dawn Porter
were also in attendance and enjoyed seafood salads, meatballs and other light fare.
happily posed for photos with fans, while Alexander Skarsgard
enjoyed a beer with female friend.
's Aaron Paul
– in town to promote Smashed
– also made the scene, chatting with fans and fellow stars alike. He even recounted when he and fiancé Lauren Parsekian saw Sally Field on a recent flight and "were completely starstruck," says a source. "But she had the same reaction toward him!" Who wouldn't?
Also in the club: Happy couple Emily Blunt
and John Krasinski
, who hung out with Joseph Gordon-Levitt
. And Glee
star Chord Overstreet
, who was sporting a hat, chatted up Krasinski a bit.
– Kristin Boehm and Lesley Messer