Kelly Osbourne Steps Out After Seizure

03/18/2013 at 10:45 AM EDT

Kelly Osbourne Steps Out for First Time Since Seizure
Kelly Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne is on the mend.

After suffering a seizure on March 7, the Fashion Police host stepped out to visit a friend in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Sunday.

Osbourne, 28, was hospitalized earlier this month after fainting on the set of E!'s Fashion Police. She later Tweeted that she had suffered a seizure.

"Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?" she wrote.

Sharon Osbourne later discussed the state of her daughter's health on The Talk, saying "We were very blessed that ... when she had her seizure, she had it while she was filming, so it was filmed. We needed that to show the neurologist so they could see what was happening."

She continued, "Kelly has asked me to thank everybody who sends their love to her and have reached out to her. ... We all believe in the power of positive thinking and sending good vibes. We strongly believe in it in the Osbournes and we want to thank everyone. And I thank her doctors and I thank everyone at [Cedars-Sinai]."

Then on March 12, Osbourne Tweeted she had been released from the hospital with a clean bill of health.

Her rep told E! News that "Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results. [Kelly] is looking forward to returning to Fashion Police this week and getting back to business and life as usual."

Your Reaction

Follow Us

On Newsstands Now

Lupita Nyong'o: Most Beautiful!
  • Lupita Nyong'o: Most Beautiful!
  • Chelsea Clinton is Pregnant!
  • Exclusive Royal Tour Diary

Pick up your copy on newsstands

Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine

blog comments powered by Disqus

From Our Partners

Watch It

Editors' Picks

From Our Partners

Sign up for our daily newsletter and other special offers.
    Choose your newsletters
Thank you for signing up! Your request may take up to one week to be processed.
    see all newsletters