1. Greek Yogurt with BerriesAdd a handful of mixed berries (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries) to a 6-ounce container of plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
Each serving contains: 18 grams carbohydrates, 5 grams fiber, 144 calories, 18 grams protein, 0 grams fat, 0 grams saturated fat.
2. Sliced Turkey and Cheese Roll-UpsCut one mozzarella cheese stick (part skim) in half lengthwise. Roll about 1 ounce of sliced roasted turkey breast around half of the cheese stick and repeat with the remaining cheese and turkey to make a total of two roll-ups.
Each serving contains: 3.5 grams carbohydrates, 0.3 grams fiber, 144 calories, 17 grams protein, 6.6 grams fat, 3.8 grams saturated fat.
3. Hass Avocado and Shrimp CocktailToss 2 ounces of cooked, thawed shrimp with ¼ Hass avocado (chopped) and a tablespoon of cocktail sauce.
Each serving contains: 8.5 grams carbohydrates, 3.4 grams fiber, 161 calories, 13 grams protein, 7.6 grams fat, 1.2 grams saturated fat.
4. Peanut Butter and Celery SticksServe three celery stalks with two tablespoons of natural peanut butter.
Each serving contains: 8.5 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams fiber, 208 calories, 7 grams protein, 16 grams fat, 2 grams saturated fat.
5. A Handful of NutsA handful, depending on the size of the hand, can be the ideal snack portion – about a quarter cup. You can keep roasted, unsalted mixed nuts on hand or choose any variation of nuts.
Each serving (1⁄4 cup roasted almonds) contains: 6.7 grams carbohydrates, 4 grams fiber, 205 calories, 9.5 grams protein, 18 grams fat, 1.4 grams saturated fat.
6. Edamame BowlA super-convenient way to enjoy high-protein soybeans as a snack is to put 3⁄4 cup of frozen, shelled edamame into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave them for a few minutes or until nice and hot. Sprinkle with pepper and 1⁄2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, if desired.
Each serving contains: 8 grams carbohydrates, 4.3 grams fiber, 97 calories, 9 grams protein, 4 grams fat, 0 grams saturated fat.
7. Sliced Veggies and HummusCut one large carrot and one celery stalk into sticks or coins and serve with 1⁄4 cup hummus.
Each serving contains: 15.8 grams carbohydrates, 8.8 grams fiber, 133 calories, 6 grams protein, 6 grams fat, 0.9 grams saturated fat.
8. Nonfat Latte (Iced or Hot)Blend a cup of skim milk or almond milk with a shot or two (1⁄8 to 1⁄4 cup) of espresso or triple-strength coffee (decaf if you're sensitive to caffeine). Serve over or blend with 3⁄4 cup crushed ice for an iced latte.
Each serving contains: 18 grams carbohydrates, 114 calories, 13 grams protein, 0 grams fat, 0 gram saturated fat.
RELATED: Nutritious & Delicious Pumpkin Recipes
RELATED: Break Out of Your Workout Boredom
MORE: All Harley's Blogs and Training Advice