Levine, 34, proposed to model Behati Prinsloo, 24, in July. So, who is the lucky lady who won the Voice coach's heart? Here are some fun facts about Prinsloo.
1. ORIGIN STORY: She grew up in Grootfontein, a small town in Namibia, where her dad was a minister.
2. DISCOVERY ZONE: Her modeling career began when she was discovered while vacationing in Cape Town with her grandparents. "We went to the grocery store after church and this guy came up to me and asked if I was a model and wrote his number on a piece of paper and my grandfather was like this is so shady," she told Fashionista in 2009.
3. MODEL BEHAVIOR: While she was given her wings as a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2009, Prinsloo has also walked the catwalk for fashion heavyweights like Marc Jacobs, Prada and Narcisco Rodriguez.
4. GIRL ON FILM: Prinsloo's other notable roles include a stint on Hawaii Five-O and an appearance in the Virgins' "Rich Girls" video.
5. CAT LADY: Prinsloo lives with a hairless cat named Gollum.
6. LAUGH OUT LOUD: She has a sense of humor. In August, Prinsloo shared a photo of Levine in his skivvies on Instagram, writing, "70's porn called. It wants its vibe back. Immediately."
7. TRUE BLUE BOO: She caught Adam's eye by being herself. "If you're going to try to impress a guy by acting like someone else, he's going to see you for how you really are and it's gonna be the worst," Prinsloo told Seventeen in July. "I'm so bad at flirting, but I think it's so important to be yourself."
Splash News Online