Here are five reasons we love him.
1. This Video Of Him Making Coffee For The Guys in Community ... Shirtless
2. Jeff Winger Plays Pool In the Buff
3. His Reaction To Being Listed as One of the Sexiest Men Alive
4. This joke from The SoupNo, seriously, it's just this joke from The Soup. We can't host it, but we can sort of nod and wink in its general direction. Just remember, you didn't hear it from us.
5. Pretty much the entirety of The SoupThe Soup recently had its 500th episode – it's been on the air for over nine years. And Entertainment Weekly compiled some of McHale's best lines from the taping of the 499th episode. It's just proof that besides being easy on the eyes, McHale is like a snarkier Johnny Carson when it comes to off-the-cuff wit and audience interaction. If you don't watch this show, you should. Some highlights:
Making Small Talk With Shaquille O'Neal: "Do you ever go to Disney World? It’s a great way to lose your children."
"I was in Georgia yesterday"
[Audience Member]: "The country?"
"No, the lady."
Introducing a Bit on Paula Deen: "Wonder what she's doing these days? Probably just sadly burning a cross somewhere."
Bonus 6. This Shot of Him as "Rock and Roll Magician Ricky Nightshade"