When a hand-crafted Golden Girls Lego set (seen above) made its way around the Web before the holidays, we scoured Etsy for more fan art inspired by Dorothy, Rose, Blanche and Sophia. Here are 15 must-have items.
1. This miniature replica of the girls' Miami abode features details such as Sophia's bamboo purse, Rose's teddy bear Fernando and, of course, a cheesecake.
Courtesy EverydayMiniatures / Etsy
2. There's no need to choose whether you're a Blanche or a Dorothy – this set has a mug for each.
Courtesy PickMeCups / Etsy
3. Proof that nesting dolls aren't just for kids.
Courtesy gingerwilliams / Etsy
4. And neither are paint-by-numbers kits.
Courtesy PopParty / Etsy
5. You can thank everyone for being a friend with these notecards.
Courtesy moneycity / Etsy
6. A cheeky nod to Sophia's least favorite place.
Courtesy RubinReport / Etsy
7. This cross-stitch bears each character's signature catchphrase.
Courtesy AuntKatesCrossstitch / Etsy
8. Frankly, so would we.
Courtesy toastertees / Etsy
9. In case you were wondering what to pair with the above shirt.
Courtesy TootSweetSkirts / Etsy
10. Perfect for hot toddies.
Courtesy RealGlassAct / Etsy
11. The girls as zombies ... because why not?
Courtesy chuckhodi / Etsy
12. This clock will ensure that you never miss a syndicated rerun.
Courtesy AmericanDreamy / Etsy
13. These cupcake toppers probably work for cheesecake, too.
Courtesy PaperPartyParade / Etsy
14. The film we wish Tarantino would make.
Courtesy BeaADay / Etsy
15. Hands down, the best nail art we've ever seen.
Courtesy NailSpin / Etsy