Here's what you missed this weekend if, like us, you were too busy debating whether Lupita Nyong'o or Jennifer Lawrence would take home honors for Best Supporting Actress:
5. The Other Winners from the WeekendIt's not all about the Oscars, you guys. Kim Kardashian, Jaden and Will Smith were among the winners (er, losers?) at Saturday's Golden Raspberry Awards (a.k.a. the Razzies), which honored the worst cinema of 2013. See who else took home, um, honors.
4. Wait for It – More Winners!Jared Leto kicked off the weekend on a high note with a win at Saturday's Independent Spirit Awards. So who got a shout-out in his acceptance speech? After thanking the late Philip Seymour Hoffman, Kurt Cobain and homemade burritos, he paid tribute to "my future ex-wife, Lupita." Who else won big on Saturday?
3. As If You Needed Another Reason to Love Jimmy FallonBasically, Fallon never misses an opportunity to warm our hearts – even when he's braving a swim in the frigid Lake Michigan. The Tonight Show host answered a challenge from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to take a polar plunge benefitting the city's Special Olympics on Sunday. See what he wore for his daring dip.
2. Gwen Stefani Welcomes Third SonThree's company at Gwen Stefani's home! The singer welcomed her third son, named Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale, with husband Gavin Rossdale on Friday. Their new addition joins big brothers Zuma Nesta Rock, 5½, and Kingston James McGregor, 7½. Send your congrats!
1. Let the Oscars Fun Begin!Why wait until Sunday night's Academy Awards to celebrate? It was a non-stop weekend of glitz and glamour for Meryl Streep, Matthew McConaughey and more A-Listers. 45-plus snapshots from the party circuit.
Can't get enough of Red Carpet Season? Be one of the first to get the news from all the awards shows! Sign up below for our daily newsletter – so you'll be the first to know all about the winners, the best speeches and the most fabulous fashion.