– Troy's Brad Pitt, to Oprah Winfrey, about family planning with wife Jennifer Aniston
"I started out in corsets with Merchant Ivory as a nice British actress, and then even when I get, like, the tough, badass action movie, I still have to wear the (expletive) corset!"
– Van Helsing star Kate Beckinsale
"I'm the kind of person that still to this day, like, calls my business manager and says, 'Okay, if it were all to end today, how many months do I have to live?' "
– Courteney Cox, on feeling financially secure as Friends comes to an end
"I think he made a face ... and then he said, 'All right. I warned ya.' His main concern was my heart breaking because it can be so hard, you know, and – and painful."
– Jennifer Aniston, on her father's reaction when she said she wanted to be an actress
"You and Latin music go together like chocolate ice cream and an onion."
– Simon Cowell, to ousted American Idol finalist, John Stevens
"I'd rather be a baby-sitter than a nurse!"
– Ivana Trump, to Extra, on why she prefers dating younger men
"I have a friend who does me on his answering machine so when I call him I talk to myself."
– Christopher Walken, to Ellen DeGeneres, on being a popular actor to impersonate
"I learned lip liner is the only way, darling, that fishnets could make even a mattress look sexy, and that there's no such thing as pushed-up-too-high when it comes to a bra."
– Nia Vardalos, on what she learned from her drag comedy Connie & Carla
"You know what? He is not bad. He is more on pitch than other singers. I think he is entertaining."
– Enrique Iglesias, on Ricky Martin imitator and American Idol reject William Hung