– Janet Jackson to Blender magazine
"I didn't know it took that long to be a white woman."
– Marlon Wayans to Oprah on the hours he and brother Shawn spent in makeup for their new movie, White Chicks
"Many, many years of therapy."
– Anne Meara, on the secret to the success of her half-century marriage to Jerry Stiller
"I think right now I smell like an airplane."
– Scarlett Johansson, upon arriving in New York City three hours before the Tony Awards
"This is either an award or a phallic symbol. I've received unusual awards in my life, but I want to thank the makers of Viagra."
– Larry King, on receiving an interestingly shaped trophy at a recent We Are a Family Foundation gala honoring him
"When I get to the space in my head where I run out of ideas, that's when five of the crazier ideas pop in, and those usually (make it) into the movie."
– Will Ferrell, on the importance of good improv skills
"No one will believe this, but he showed up at my front door with a bowl of homemade chicken and dumplings. And he asked, 'Do you eat your dumplings with a spoon or fork?' "
– Faith Hill, on her favorite line that now-husband Tim McGraw used on her
More on AOL
– David Letterman
"I think every woman in the world wants to know what it feels to have hair like this. It takes five seconds to get ready. And I'm here to tell you, there's nothing like it. "
– The Sopranos's Edie Falco on her new short haircut