– Gwyneth Paltrow, trying to collect her thoughts at the Women in Film 2004 Crystal & Lucy Awards
"I could drink her up. It's really true what they say: When people are grandparents, they're just floating. Your feet don't touch the ground."
– Gwyneth Paltrow's mom, Blythe Danner, on being grandmother to baby Apple
"Someone asked me, 'Do you think you'll just be around for this, you win the Idol and you do a CD and you're gone?' I said, 'Nope, they're not gonna forget me. I'm not gonna let 'em. I'm gonna get on a cereal box if I have to, with Cap'n Crunch, whatever I have to do.' "
– Fantasia, the newest American Idol winner
"I would stand next to a dude at the urinal ... and totally blow his mind."
– Marlon Wayans, on messing with people while in full White Chicks makeup
"If this was my first job out of drama school, that would be a very different prospect. But after 30 years of acting and something like 40 movies under my belt ... if I go to my grave being the guy who played Doc Ock, that’s fine with me.”
– Spider-Man 2's Alfred Molina, on being typecast as a villain
"We're still feeling the ripple of the nipple. ... In the end we're going to make our show and they'll beep it and blur it and you still get the joke. But for some weird reason, you just can't be seeing it."
– Comedy Central's Graham Norton, on the effect that the FCC's post-Super Bowl crackdown has on his show
More on AOL
– Hoobastank guitarist Dan Estrin on "The Reason" band's stinker of a moniker
"When I first started acting, it was so uncool to even do an interview."
– Ethan Hawke, who seems to be giving up quotes everywhere this week to promote his film After Sunset
"I'm a baby, so I shave. And I guess it's weird, but being a celebrity, I just don't like to have other people see my ... you know … wawa."
– Jessica Simpson, on why she avoids summer bikini waxes