– Matt LeBlanc, on shooting his new sitcom, Joey, on the same soundstage as Friends
"I needed to get away from the beatings, the chokings, the hair-pulling. I wanted to have some fun."
– Joey costar Drea de Matteo, on the difference between The Sopranos and her new show
"You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see a number of things. One is that we like each other. Two is that we are having a great time on the campaign trail. And three is (that) we're good for each other."
– Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards, to 60 Minutes, on why he and presidential hopeful John Kerry make good running mates
"When it came down to it I was fairly nervous. I was too dumb to panic. You know, we actors have fairly healthy egos: 'Oh sure, I can do that, no problem. Gain 30 lbs., sing a song, ride a horse, jump off a building, no worries.' "
– Ashley Judd, on singing in her new movie, De-Lovely
"I'm saying to myself, where do you go from here? And my answer is: I have no idea."
– Donald Trump, unusually at a loss for words, on how he could top his No. 1-rated reality series The Apprentice
"I don't think she likes me very much."
– Hilary Duff, on fellow teen star Lindsay Lohan
"I've been so damn fortunate. I'm a product of nepotism – my dad got me my first gig."
– Door in the Floor star Jeff Bridges, who got his start in 1958 on his father Lloyd's hit show Sea Hunt
More on AOL
– David Gest, to Extra!, on why he stayed with Liza Minnelli after she allegedly beat him