– Catwoman's Halle Berry
"When my brain exploded, it was the best thing that ever happened to me."
– Berry's costar Sharon Stone, who suffered a brain hemorrhage in 2001
"A friend of mine said there have only been three sequels in history that are better than the original. He said the New Testament's better than the Old Testament, Huck Finn is better than Tom Sawyer, and The Godfather II is better than The Godfather, so be careful when you're making sequels."
– Matt Damon, on why he hesitated before signing onto the No. 1 movie The Bourne Supremacy
"I'm Ashley Judd's mother, and Ashley would not approve of this."
– Naomi Judd, to the audience, after a projector malfunctioned during her daughter's movie De-Lovely
"Is it ever worth fighting a war over sandwiches?"
– HBO comedian Ali G, after asking former presidential candidate Pat Buchanan why "BLTs" were never found in Iraq
"You know how much time the major networks are going to devote to convention coverage? Three hours. Three hours total. One hour a night for three nights ... to pick a President. That's about one-tenth of the time we devote to finding an American Idol."
– Jay Leno
"The last laps there, I thought, 'Ah, I want to get this over with.' But then I thought to myself, 'You know, you might want to do a few more laps, because you may not ever do it again.' And you can't take it for granted."
– Six-time Tour de France winner and cancer survivor Lance Armstrong
"If you graciously accept my invitation, I will also have the chance to thank you personally for being one of my Axis of Actors who star in the film (along with your Vice President and your Attorney General). And let's face it – you've got the funniest lines in the film!"
– Michael Moore, in an open letter to George W. Bush, inviting the President to the premiere of Fahrenheit 9/11 in Crawford, Texas
More on AOL
– Oscar winner Robin Williams, accepting a Career Achievement Award at the Chicago International Film Festival's summer gala