Moms & BabiesAshlee Simpson-Wentz's Fun & Funky Maternity Style
The new mom kept her signature style – maxidresses and fedoras – while awaiting the arrival of baby Bronx. By Melissa Liebling-Goldberg
Updated: Wednesday Oct 15, 2008 | 12:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Lena Dunham: It's 'Misogynistic BS' to Say I Support Hillary Clinton Just Because She's a Woman
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Demi Lovato Thanks the People Who Helped 'Save My Life'
- How Stars Get Beachy Waves: With This Brand-New (Amazing) Curling Iron
- Father Who Beat, Starved and Raped His Kids: They 'Were Being Used for Physical and Sexual Abuse Purposes'