Moms & BabiesTen Great Tips for New Moms
In addition to having a newborn to care for, most new moms are also faced with the pressure to lose the 30 or so pounds gained in pregnancy. Here are our favorite products and best tips to help you feel like your old self again — soon! By Danielle Friedland
Credit: Bobby Rachpoot/PacificCoastNews
Updated: Wednesday Jan 07, 2009 | 10:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Madonna Longs for 'Days of Innocence' with Son Rocco as Custody Battle Rages on: 'How I Miss This Time'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Sacha Baron Cohen Shocks Again! Shows Brothers Grimsby Clip Too Graphic for TV to Jimmy Kimmel Live! Audience
- Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom Seen Together for the First Time Since Accident on Their Way to N.Y.C
- FROM EW: Ryan Reynolds Says X-Men Origins: Wolverine Was a 'Frustrating Experience'