Moms & BabiesTen Great Tips for New Moms
In addition to having a newborn to care for, most new moms are also faced with the pressure to lose the 30 or so pounds gained in pregnancy. Here are our favorite products and best tips to help you feel like your old self again — soon! By Danielle Friedland
Credit: Bobby Rachpoot/PacificCoastNews
Updated: Wednesday Jan 07, 2009 | 10:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- 'An Absolute Disgrace': Twitter Erupts After Donald Trump Attempts to Politicize Death of Dwyane Wade's Cousin
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Jana Kramer Thanks Fans for Support Amidst Separation from Husband Mike Caussin
- Casey Wilson on 15-Month-Old Son Max: 'If I Can Get a Laugh Out of Him, I Feel I'm Really at the Top of My Game'
- WATCH: Find Out If John Krasinski Ever Snooped on an Ex!