Moms & BabiesInside the Obamas' Easter Egg Roll
The President and First Family welcome kids to the South Lawn of the White House for a day of play
Credit: UPI/Roger Wollenberg/Landov
Updated: Tuesday Apr 14, 2009 | 11:10 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- New Mom Jacqueline Piñol: 'I Feel Guilty' But I Need More Me Time
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Could Queen Elizabeth Veto Brexit?
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Attend Beautiful Wedding in Vancouver: 'I Cried About 13 Times'
- Proof That Even Celebrities Are Powerless Against Cheat Days