Moms & BabiesInside the Obamas' Easter Egg Roll
The President and First Family welcome kids to the South Lawn of the White House for a day of play
Credit: UPI/Roger Wollenberg/Landov
Updated: Tuesday Apr 14, 2009 | 11:10 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Kristen Bell Opens Up About Her Struggles with Depression: 'I Felt Worthless'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- 10 Collar Necklaces Your Favorite LBD Needs Right Now
- Katy Perry Visits Impoverished Children in Vietnam: 'We Have to Help Them Fight for Their Dreams'
- First Baby Born in Tri-State Area With Zika-Related Defects Delivered in New Jersey