Moms & BabiesInside the Obamas' Easter Egg Roll
The President and First Family welcome kids to the South Lawn of the White House for a day of play
Credit: UPI/Roger Wollenberg/Landov
Updated: Tuesday Apr 14, 2009 | 11:10 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Stranded Boaters Rescued from Uninhabited South Pacific Island After Writing 'SOS' in Sand
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Britney Spears Says Carpool Karaoke was 'a Little Awkward' as She Calls James Corden a 'Teddy Bear'
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade's Cousin Killed in Chicago Crossfire: 'Another Act of Senseless Gun Violence'
- Donald Trump's Doctor Admits He Wrote GOP Nominee's Health Report in Just 5 Minutes