Moms & BabiesInside the Obamas' Easter Egg Roll
The President and First Family welcome kids to the South Lawn of the White House for a day of play
Credit: UPI/Roger Wollenberg/Landov
Updated: Tuesday Apr 14, 2009 | 11:10 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Kendra Wilkinson Opens up on Life after 30: 'My Biggest Milestone Yet'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- New Instagram Account Wants to Know Your 'The Way We Met' Story
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts 22-Week Bump Pic: 'Baby Seewald Weighs Just Over a Pound'
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell and Husband Involved in Deadly Gun Battle with Robber