Moms & BabiesJenna Elfman's Polished Bump Style
The red-carpet ready star stuck to simple silhouettes – often by fave designer Alexander McQueen – in sophisticated hues of red, black and gray
Credit: Kyle Rover/Startraks
Updated: Friday Mar 05, 2010 | 12:00 PM EST By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- Little House on the Prairie Star Melissa Gilbert Opens Up About Being Forced to Drop out of Michigan Congressional Race Over Health Concerns
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Watch: Bill Paxton Swears He's 'Not a Nice Guy' (Yeah, right...), Plus the Young Stars of Mean Dreams Talk About Their Big Breaks
- Are Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Expecting Their First Child?
- WATCH: Blake Shelton Tries Sushi for the First Time and It's Hilarious