Moms & BabiesAmy Adams's High-Low Bump Style
From running errands in tunics and leggings to hitting the red carpet in custom designer gowns, the actress mixes things up
Updated: Wednesday May 12, 2010 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- How Beyoncé Made a Powerful Black Lives Matter Statement on the VMAs Carpet
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From Amped-Up Cat Eyes to Sexy, Wet Hair, Here Are the Hottest VMAs Beauty Trends
- The 12 VMAs Moments Everyone's Still Talking About
- Drake Talks Relationship with Rihanna at MTV VMAs: 'She's Someone I've Been in Love with Since I Was 22 Years Old'