Moms & BabiesAli Larter's Effortless Maternity Style
From skinny jeans and cropped jackets to belly-hugging minis and sky-high heels, the beautiful new mom makes dressing up her bump look so easy
Credit: Sara De Boer/Startraks
Updated: Wednesday Dec 22, 2010 | 12:00 PM EST By: Hana Choi
More from PEOPLE
- A Friends Fan Recreates Rachel's Infamous Thanksgiving Trifle – Does It Really Taste Like Feet?
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Benedict Cumberbatch on Fatherhood: 'I Might Go for a (Cumber) Batch of Boys'
- Style Tracks: The Best Kardashian Fashion Moments of 2015!
- Princess Kate Backs Baby Care Fund: 'I Am Delighted to Support the Appeal'