Moms & BabiesNatalie Portman's Red Carpet Bump Style
From chic minidresses to floor-length gowns, the glowing mom-to-be doesn't sacrifice glamour as she earns major accolades – for her style and her acting!
Credit: Jeff Vespa/WireImage
Updated: Friday Feb 25, 2011 | 02:00 PM EST By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death