Moms & Babies10 Spring Trends for the Stylish Mom-to-Be
From colored skinny jeans to soft floral peasant tops, A Pea in the Pod designer Olivia Capone Myers shares which fashions will keep you looking and feeling your best
Credit: Courtesy Destination Maternity Corporation
Updated: Monday Feb 04, 2013 | 04:00 PM EST By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- 3 Dead, 9 Injured in Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood Shooting; Suspect Identified and in Custody
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Left with a Thanksgiving Mess? Let These Hollywood Hotties Clean Up for You
- VIDEO: Watch Heavyweight Champ Wladimir Klitschko's Pre-Fight Serenade to 'Wind Beneath My Wings'
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'