Moms & Babies10 Spring Trends for the Stylish Mom-to-Be
From colored skinny jeans to soft floral peasant tops, A Pea in the Pod designer Olivia Capone Myers shares which fashions will keep you looking and feeling your best
Credit: Courtesy Destination Maternity Corporation
Updated: Monday Feb 04, 2013 | 04:00 PM EST By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- VIDEO: Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- FIRST LOOK: Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Heroes Among Us: Ohio Man Helps WWII Vets Fulfill Dream – Seeing Their Memorial
- Jessica Chastain: Wearing Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Was 'A Little Scary!'
- Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected' on Nashville's Finale