Moms & Babies10 Spring Trends for the Stylish Mom-to-Be
From colored skinny jeans to soft floral peasant tops, A Pea in the Pod designer Olivia Capone Myers shares which fashions will keep you looking and feeling your best
Credit: Courtesy Destination Maternity Corporation
Updated: Monday Feb 04, 2013 | 04:00 PM EST By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Says New Study Likely Explains Her Weight Gain: 'I Too Probably Have a Slower Metabolism'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Kim Kardashian Goes to Met Gala as a 'Blingy Sexy Robot' and Kanye Wears Ripped Jeans!
- Sarah Jessica Parker Trades Her Signature Headpieces for Hamilton-Inspired Met Gala Outfit
- Bump Buddies! Olivia Wilde and Emily Blunt Show Off Their Baby Bellies at the Met Gala