Moms & Babies5 Tips to Make Post-Baby Exercise a Success
From simple yoga moves you can do at home to getting a good night's sleep, fitness trainer Kristin McGee shares ways to ease back into shape
Updated: Tuesday Feb 19, 2013 | 04:00 PM EST By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'