Moms & Babies5 Tips to Make Post-Baby Exercise a Success
From simple yoga moves you can do at home to getting a good night's sleep, fitness trainer Kristin McGee shares ways to ease back into shape
Updated: Tuesday Feb 19, 2013 | 04:00 PM EST By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- Gabby Douglas Gives Fans a Health Update After Removing Cyst in Her Mouth: 'Feeling Much Better Now!'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Dolly Parton on How She's Helped Her Gay Family Members Come Out: 'You Don't Need to Live Your Life in Darkness'
- Donald Trump Confirms Trip to Mexico to Meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle