Moms & Babies5 Tips to Make Post-Baby Exercise a Success
From simple yoga moves you can do at home to getting a good night's sleep, fitness trainer Kristin McGee shares ways to ease back into shape
Updated: Tuesday Feb 19, 2013 | 04:00 PM EST By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- VIDEO: Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- FIRST LOOK: Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Heroes Among Us: Ohio Man Helps WWII Vets Fulfill Dream – Seeing Their Memorial
- Jessica Chastain: Wearing Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Was 'A Little Scary!'
- Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected' on Nashville's Finale