Moms & Babies9 Tricky Maternity Trends You Can Wear
From flirty peplum and sleek leather to bold patterns, GILT Baby & Kids's senior buyer Melissa Keswin shares her tips on pulling off Hollywood's hippest pregnancy styles
Credit: Humberto Carreno/Startraks
Updated: Tuesday Mar 12, 2013 | 02:30 PM EDT By: Shanelle Rein-Olowokere
More from PEOPLE
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!