Moms & BabiesWhat's in a Hollywood Baby Name?
Find out the literary inspiration behind Eva and Ryan's whimsical "Esmeralda Amada" and the kinda surprising place Mila and Ashton were when they came up with "Wyatt"
Credit: Dara Kushner/INF
Updated: Wednesday Nov 26, 2014 | 06:00 AM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Why Is Britney Spears's Boyfriend, Charlie Ebersol, Teaming Up with Michelle Obama?
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Convicted Drug Dealer Charged in Murder of Fox Executive
- Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
- Shakira and Gerard Piqué Welcome Second Son