Moms & BabiesWhat's in a Hollywood Baby Name?
Find out the literary inspiration behind Eva and Ryan's whimsical "Esmeralda Amada" and the kinda surprising place Mila and Ashton were when they came up with "Wyatt"
Updated: Wednesday Nov 26, 2014 | 06:00 AM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Lindsay Lohan Posts Racy Photo and Jokes About Her Untreatable Illness
- How Did JLo's Sexy Co-Star Sculpt His Washboard Abs?
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!