Moms & BabiesWhat's in a Hollywood Baby Name?
Find out the literary inspiration behind Eva and Ryan's whimsical "Esmeralda Amada" and the kinda surprising place Mila and Ashton were when they came up with "Wyatt"
Credit: Marc Piasecki/Filmmagic
Updated: Wednesday Nov 26, 2014 | 06:00 AM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Kelly Clarkson: I Give Back Because 'My Life Couldn't Be Better'
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- VIDEO: Amy Schumer Gets Overly Friendly with Anna Kendrick in MTV Movie Awards Promo
- Heroes Among Us: Twin Sisters Inspire Hope for Those with Epilepsy
- Sam Smith on Adele Comparisons and Giving His Grammy to Beyoncé