Moms & BabiesWhat's in a Hollywood Baby Name?
Find out the literary inspiration behind Eva and Ryan's whimsical "Esmeralda Amada" and the kinda surprising place Mila and Ashton were when they came up with "Wyatt"
Credit: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
Updated: Wednesday Nov 26, 2014 | 06:00 AM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
- Mae Whitman Talks Parenthood Finale and What's Next
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges