Moms & BabiesWhat's in a Hollywood Baby Name?
Find out the literary inspiration behind Eva and Ryan's whimsical "Esmeralda Amada" and the kinda surprising place Mila and Ashton were when they came up with "Wyatt"
Credit: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
Updated: Wednesday Nov 26, 2014 | 06:00 AM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Drew Barrymore's Body After Baby: I'm Losing Weight on My Own Terms
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Get Rachael Ray, Mario Batali & More Star Chefs' 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Newborn's Name
- Turns Out Kim Kardashian's Closet Is a Lot Like Ours