Photo PollThe Jackson Verdict
Pop singer Michael Jackson was found not guilty of all 10 counts against him. Was justice served?
Updated: Monday Jun 13, 2005 | 05:15 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Former Law & Order Director Sentenced to 10 Years Probation for Child Pornography Charges
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Hillary Clinton Takes Giant Selfie with Digital Content Creators at Town Hall Discussion: 'We Have to Send This to Ellen!'
- John Mayer Says He's 'Ready' to Find His Next Girlfriend: 'I'm More Mature Than I've Ever Been'
- Former American Idol Contestant John Stevens Hit By Van in Massachusetts