Photo SpecialFashionably 30-Something
Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renee Zellweger and other stars look better today than they did in their twenties – PEOPLE style expert Susan Kaufman explains why. By Emily Fromm
Credit: Patrick Mcmullan/Getty; Jeff Vespa/WireImage
Updated: Tuesday Nov 01, 2005 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Alabama Recall Their Early Days Bonding Over Baseball, Cheap Guitars and a Scuffy Pair of Sneakers
- EpiPen Maker Under Fire After Hiking Price of Live-Saving Injector to $500
- Married at First Sight's Lillian Vilchez on Why She Cried After Sex: 'I Had a Freak-Out Moment'