Photo PollVOTE: Best & Worst of 2005
From Tom's couch-jumping to Lance's victory and K-Fed's cornrows, rank the year's good, bad and downright ugly
Credit: Clockwise from top left: Getty; Limelight; LDP images:LFI
Updated: Thursday Dec 29, 2005 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Marshawn Lynch Appears to Retire Mid-Super Bowl
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Saoirse Ronan Bonded with Jamie Foster Over the Pressures of Navigating Hollywood as a Former Child Star