Photo PollVOTE: Best & Worst of 2005
From Tom's couch-jumping to Lance's victory and K-Fed's cornrows, rank the year's good, bad and downright ugly
Credit: Clockwise from top left: Pacific Coast News; INF; Globe; INF
Updated: Thursday Dec 29, 2005 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Corey Feldman on His Experience with Pedophilia in Hollywood Alongside Pal Corey Haim: 'They Were Passing Us Back and Forth'
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- 'I Can't Ever Go to Colombia!' Steve Harvey Is Still Embarrassed About His Miss Universe Gaffe
- Prince Harry Is 'Carrying Princess Diana's Torch' in Fight to End HIV
- No, Demi Lovato Is Not Engaged to Boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama: So What's the Deal with That Diamond Ring?