Photo SpecialThe Miners: The Lives They Lived
The 13 men who worked together in the Sago Mine depended on friends, family and each other. Here are their stories
Credit: COURTESY MCCLOY FAMILY/AP; CHRIS USHER
Updated: Friday Jan 13, 2006 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Halsey Wants 'to Be a Mom More Than a Pop Star' After Suffering Miscarriage
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Vine Star Hayes Grier Hospitalized After Car Accident
- Bette Midler Joins The Voice as Blake Shelton's Mentor
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Says 'Hardest Part' of Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama Is Impact on Her Stepson: 'He Deserves to Be a Big Brother'