People ExclusiveMia Farrow: A Trip to Darfur
In June, actress Mia Farrow returned from a weeklong trip to Darfur, the conflict-ravaged region in western Sudan, with images of "unthinkable suffering" – and a passion for the people who have survived. “The people I met, the stories I heard – all of it is seared into me,” Farrow, a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, tells PEOPLE. “I am not the same person anymore.” Here are her photos and recollections of her journey. By Joanne Fowler
Credit: Mia Farrow
Updated: Friday Jul 14, 2006 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Zayn Malik Speaks Out About Leaving One Direction: 'I Feel Like I'm Doing What's Right'
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- VIDEO: Bruce Jenner Cries After Ex-Wife Kris Removes Him from Her Living Will
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pushes Cyrus Down the Aisle