StyleWatchThe Best Dresses of the Year
Head-turning gowns in unusual colors, sexy shapes or with intricate detailing made these stars standouts on the red carpet
Credit: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
Updated: Wednesday Sep 13, 2006 | 05:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- From Taylor's Squad to Bey's Brood: How the VMAs Pick Who Sits Where
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- James Spader Sells His Los Angeles Home for $4 Million
- Prince William Laughs Off a Mom's Request for Prince Harry's Number for Single Daughter: 'You Don't Want That!'
- 10 Celeb Confessions That Will Make You Never Want to be Famous