StyleWatchThe Best Dresses of the Year
Head-turning gowns in unusual colors, sexy shapes or with intricate detailing made these stars standouts on the red carpet
Credit: Lisa Rose/JPI
Updated: Wednesday Sep 13, 2006 | 05:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- How Prince William and Princess Kate Are Softening the Royal Family's Stiff-Upper Lip by Showing Their Emotions
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Have a Bad Hair Day Again with This Celeb-Loved Curling Iron
- Sara Rue's Toddler Talulah Already Has Great One-Liners: 'She's Able to Laugh at Herself'
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Admits to Being a Closet Hog: 'Poor Chan, He Has One Little Row and I Have the Rest of It!'