StyleWatchThe Best Dresses of the Year
Head-turning gowns in unusual colors, sexy shapes or with intricate detailing made these stars standouts on the red carpet
Credit: Morrison/Xposure/star max
Updated: Wednesday Sep 13, 2006 | 05:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Travis Barker Says He and Ex Shanna Moakler Are 'Friends' Now: 'Coparenting Is the Most Important'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- All the Details on Ali Fedotowsky's Daughter's Nursery – Including the Wall Featuring Thousands of Silk Roses
- Jessica Williams Leaving The Daily Show After 4 Years: 'I Feel Like I'm Growing Up and Graduating'
- Khloé Kardashian Claps Back at Sexism: 'F--- This Dating Double Standard'