The singer goes on a humanitarian tour in Africa. Plus: Eva and Tony reunite in France, Katie & Posh make the French Fashion Week scene and more
Credit: Desiree Navarro/Gamma
Published: Friday Oct 06, 2006 | 02:20 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- French Train Attack Hero Expected to Make Full Recovery: 'He's Quite A Fighter'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Yolanda Foster Reveals Daughter Bella Hadid and Son Anwar Have Battled Lyme Disease
- Ryan Seacrest Asked to Be Man of Honor at Sister's Wedding: 'Just Shed A Tear'
- Jessie James Decker Shares Breastfeeding Photo: I Love 'Feeding My Sweet Boy'