Two days after welcoming home a Malawian boy, the singer emerges to take care of business. Plus: Katie, Tim & Faith and more
Published: Thursday Oct 19, 2006 | 05:20 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Mariah Carey Feels 'Lucky' to be Dating Billionaire Boyfriend James Packer, Reveals How They First Met
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Brad Pitt Isn't Afraid to Help Out in the Kitchen on Thanksgiving: 'I'm All Over that Turkey'
- FROM EW: Adele Impersonator Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Details of the Singer's Viral Sketch
- Mama June Says Sugar Bear Cheated with Coworker's Wife: 'It Was Really Hurtful'