How does Law take cover from the cold? In a down jacket, an apron and the local newspaper. Plus: Tyra, Uma and more
Credit: Jack Ludlam/Splash News
Published: Tuesday Mar 06, 2007 | 05:10 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Tour Johnathon Schaech's Relaxed Family Retreat: 'Nothing Feels Fussy'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Sheryl Sandberg Hopes Hillary Clinton Wins – So Her Daughter Never Has to Ask Why Presidents Are 'All Boys' Again
- Remembering Prince Charles and Lady Diana's Royal Wedding (and That Dress!) – 35 Years Later
- Hillary Clinton's DNC Pantsuit Is Her Most Powerful Yet: Here's Why