How does Law take cover from the cold? In a down jacket, an apron and the local newspaper. Plus: Tyra, Uma and more
Credit: Alberto Ortega/Radial Press/Startraks
Published: Tuesday Mar 06, 2007 | 05:10 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Donald Trump Weighs in On Ivanka's Friendship with Chelsea Clinton: 'They Should Continue to Be Friends'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Hillary Clinton Consults Vogue's Anna Wintour for Fashion Advice on the Campaign Trail
- Swimmer Nathan Adrian on Dating as an Olympic Athlete: 'I'd Be Open to a New Relationship If the Right Person Came Along'
- 3 Killed and 1 Injured After Gunman Opens Fire Inside House Party in Seattle