The stylish star gets ready to launch her own fashion line in N.Y.C. Plus: LL Cool J, America and more
Credit: Erica Mueller/Berliner Studio/BEI
Published: Tuesday Mar 13, 2007 | 06:00 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Senate Avoids Government Shutdown by Passing Stopgap Spending Bill With $1.1 Billion for Zika Research
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Black-ish Star Yara Shahidi Explains Why Zoey Doubting Her Faith Is 'What Most Teenagers Go Through'
- Sharon Osbourne Says She's 'In a Really Good Place' Two Months After Taking Ozzy Back: 'I Adore Ozzy'
- Brad Pitt 'Cooperating Fully' with DCFS Investigation, Including Drug Test Request