The talk-show host makes amends after accidentally leaving a New York eatery without paying. Plus: Angelina Jolie, Beyoncé and more
Credit: NEILL J. SCHUTZER/Ramey
Published: Thursday Apr 26, 2007 | 05:20 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Find Out Which TV Star Just Called Kim Kardashian's Platinum Hair 'Jarring'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- We Tried It: A Wacky (But Awesome) Beauty Product
- Ashton Sachs: 'I Can't Believe Somebody Killed My Parents'
- Friends Forever! Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Confirm BFF Status with Love Lock in Paris