Clooney puts himself up for bidding at a charitable event in the South of France. Plus: Mischa Barton, Debra Messing and more
Credit: Matt Symons-Mike Carrillo/Pacific Coast News
Published: Wednesday May 23, 2007 | 05:25 PM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Larry Wilmore Pulls No Punches at WHCD: 'You Look Terrible, Mr. President'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- President Obama Skewers Trump in Final WHCD Speech: 'Is This Dinner Too Tacky for Donald?'
- Michelle Obama Goes for the Gold at Final White House Correspondents' Dinner as First Lady
- Michelle Dockery Returns to the Red Carpet for the First Time Following Fiancé's Tragic Death