Photo SpecialLook Who's Fiftysomething!
Twenty years after thirtysomething, the show's stars dish about growing older and looking great
Credit: Courtesy Everett Collection; GEORGE HOLZ
Updated: Saturday Jun 02, 2007 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Mila Kunis Displays Her Baby Bump at Bad Moms Premiere
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals She 'Hated' Doing Celebrity Apprentice, Says Donald Trump 'Would Not Make a Good President'
- Meryl Streep Gives Powerful Speech as Hillary Clinton Trumps Donald in Convention Star Power
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'