Photo SpecialLook Who's Fiftysomething!
Twenty years after thirtysomething, the show's stars dish about growing older and looking great
Credit: Courtesy Everett Collection; GEORGE HOLZ
Updated: Saturday Jun 02, 2007 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Find Out Why Panic! At the Disco's Brendon Urie Says, 'I'm Talented with My Tongue'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Emma Watson and Benedict Cumberbatch Named Visiting Fellows at Oxford College
- Why Kelly Rowland Avoids Saying No to Her Son: 'I Don't Want Him to Always Hear' It
- FROM EW: Inside The Lumineers' 'Heavier' New Album Cleopatra