The heiress gets cracking as a domestic fräulein in Berlin. Plus: The Spice Girls, Britney, Brad and more
Credit: David Livingston/Getty
Published: Thursday Dec 13, 2007 | 06:15 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- French Train Attack Hero Expected to Make Full Recovery: 'He's Quite A Fighter'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Yolanda Foster Reveals Daughter Bella Hadid and Son Anwar Have Battled Lyme Disease
- Ryan Seacrest Asked to Be Man of Honor at Sister's Wedding: 'Just Shed A Tear'
- Jessie James Decker Shares Breastfeeding Photo: I Love 'Feeding My Sweet Boy'