The heiress gets cracking as a domestic fräulein in Berlin. Plus: The Spice Girls, Britney, Brad and more
Credit: Dara Kushner/INF
Published: Thursday Dec 13, 2007 | 06:15 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- FROM EW: Beatlemania Revisited in New Trailer for Ron Howard's Eight Days a Week
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Meet Korea's Biggest Hearthrob Lee Min Ho (His Perfect Day Off Includes a Ton of Sleeping!)
- Tinsley Mortimer Finalizes Deal with Ex to Have Case Dismissed After Trespassing Arrest: 'She Can Finally Move On with Her Life,' Source Says
- Teen with Cancer Marries High School Sweetheart from Hospital Bed: 'Love Is Still Possible'