The heiress gets cracking as a domestic fräulein in Berlin. Plus: The Spice Girls, Britney, Brad and more
Credit: Dara Kushner/INF
Published: Thursday Dec 13, 2007 | 06:15 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- The Kardashians Arrive in Cuba as South Florida Rep Criticizes Their 'Vapid' Visit: 'Haven't The Cuban People Suffered Enough?'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Cameron Diaz Reveals the Mushy Nickname She Has for Husband Benji Madden (You'll Never Guess)
- Johnny Manziel Posts Bail After Turning Himself in for Assault Charges – Then Jokes About His Mugshot on Twitter
- Khloé Kardashian Shares Slew of Pictures from Cuba Trip: 'I'm So Blessed to Be Able to Appreciate Another's Culture'