The heiress gets cracking as a domestic fräulein in Berlin. Plus: The Spice Girls, Britney, Brad and more
Published: Thursday Dec 13, 2007 | 06:15 PM EST
More from PEOPLE
- J.J. Abrams Hopes Star Wars: The Force Awakens Is More Inclusive: Both Boys and Girls Will See 'Themselves in It'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Sinkhole Just Up and Eats Football Field-Sized Chunk of Australian Beach
- Kendall Jenner Talks Working Out and Eating Healthy: 'I Could Be Lazy, But That's Not Me'
- Kate Winslet on Bladder Control Since Having Kids: 'I Can't Jump on Trampolines Anymore'